Explore Our Patient Portal: myWayneHealth
Wayne Memorial Hospital is pleased to offer the Patient Portal, a secure and innovative web-based application where patients can create an online account that allows them access to their medical information and history from anywhere, at any time. Log in, self enroll and read the user agreement by clicking the links below.
For assistance with the Patient Portal, please call 919.587.4200 or reach out to us online.
How the Portal Works for You
Available at Your Convenience
Your time is valuable. The Portal makes time-consuming tasks simple.
- Access portions of your health information online, versus over the phone or in person
You Choose the When & Where
Access to the Portal is on your schedule, whether you’re at home, on vacation or at another medical office.
- Use the Portal from anywhere with the Internet
- Access from your home computer, smartphone or tablet
- Access information 24/7
All of Your Health Information, In One Place
- Visit History
- Health Summary
Allergies, Medications & Conditions
- Allergies and Conditions
- Medications at time of discharge
Medication Summary – Accessible Anytime, Anywhere
Medication Information & Report
- Medication name and common name
- Print medical listing to provide to all of your physicians, as well as your loved ones and caregivers
Keep Your Contact Information Up to Date, at Your Convenience
- Login to update your profile anytime, anywhere
- Conveniently print profile information to submit to triage, in case of emergency
- Update emergency contacts