Sleep Well & Live Well with Our Goldsboro, NC Sleep Lab
Did you know that there are now over 100 recognized sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, narcolepsy and night terrors that contribute to poor sleep quality? At the Sleep Lab at Wayne Memorial Hospital in Goldsboro, NC, we are proud to offer comprehensive assessment, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up services for sleep disorders.
Left undiagnosed, sleep disorders can have serious effects on heart rhythms, hormone balance, blood pressure, blood sugar, memory and concentration. Untreated sleep disorders can also be associated with stroke and congestive heart failure.
Could You Have a Sleep Disorder?
The following are some signs that you might have a sleep disorder:
- Have you been told by your partner that you snore?
- Do you often feel tired or have a headache when you wake in the morning?
- Do you frequently awaken during the night?
- Have you been told you have pauses in your breathing during sleep?
- Do your legs jerk frequently or feel restless before or during sleep?
- Do you often find yourself nodding off during the day?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, you may benefit from a sleep consultation at Wayne Memorial Hospital. For more information, contact us at 919.731.6219.
We know that sleep is essential to living well –– let us help you sleep your way to better health.
Wayne Memorial Hospital is proud to offer our state-of-the-art Sleep Lab in Goldsboro, NC to patients from Clinton, Greenville, Kinston, LaGrange, Mount Olive, Princeton, Rocky Mount, Smithfield, Wilson and across Wayne County.