Going barefoot when you can helps you exercise your feet. Your toes get to stretch, and you can feel the ground beneath your feet… always uplifting!
Sleep Well. Live Well.
The Sleep Lab at Wayne Memorial Hospital offers comprehensive assessment, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up services for sleep disorders. There are now over
100 recognized sleep disorders including sleep apnea, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, narcolepsy and night terrors that contribute to poor sleep quality.
Left undiagnosed, sleep disorders can have serious effects on heart rhythms, hormone balance, blood pressure, blood sugar, memory and concentration. Untreated sleep disorders are associated with stroke and congestive heart failure.
Could You Have a Sleep Disorder?
• Have you been told by your partner that you snore?
• Do you often feel tired or have a headache when you wake in the morning?
• Do you frequently awaken during the night?
• Have you been told you have pauses in your breathing during sleep?
• Do your legs jerk frequently or feel restless before or during sleep?
• Do you often find yourself nodding off during the day?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, you may benefit from a sleep consultation at Wayne Memorial Hospital.
Sleep is essential to living well. Let us help you sleep your way to better health.