Terrific Turmeric. Long known for its anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric’s medicinal properties are the focus of some promising studies.
- Main Dishes
- Spicy Tuna Wrap
- Chicken Breast & Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Chipotle-Orange Broccoli
- Sweet-and-Sour Chicken
- Broiled Sirloin with Spicy Mustard and Apple Chutney
- Greek-style Flank Steak with Tangy Yogurt Sauce
- Corn and Black Bean Burritos
- Chicken Quesadillas with Red and Green Salsa
- Cocoa-spiced Beef Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
- Hazelnut-Coated Salmon Steaks
- Mustard-Crusted Roast Pork
- Chicken Dijon
- Salads and Dressings
- Side Dishes
Makes 4 Servings
2 peaches, halved and pitted
1 teaspoon canola oil
2 scoops nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt or fruit sorbet
1 tablespoon toasted unsweetened coconut
- Preheat grill to high or light charcoal and allow time to reach high heat.
- Brush peach halves with oil.
- Grill until tender.
- Place two peach halves in each bowl and top with a scoop of frozen yogurt (or sorbet) and coconut.
Per Serving: 154 Calories, 28g Carbohydrates, 4g Fat, 2g Fiber, 4g Protein, 2g Saturated Fat, 41mg Sodium
Recipe Courtesy of: eatingwell.com/recipes/grilled_peach_sundaes.html