Hike, take a nature walk, play games with your kids, bike, roller blade, or swim to shed that cooped-up feeling of gym workouts.
- Main Dishes
- Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs
- Sizzled Green Beans with Crispy Prosciutto & Pine Nuts
- Spicy Tuna Wrap
- Chicken Breast & Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Chipotle-Orange Broccoli
- Sweet-and-Sour Chicken
- Broiled Sirloin with Spicy Mustard and Apple Chutney
- Greek-style Flank Steak with Tangy Yogurt Sauce
- Corn and Black Bean Burritos
- Chicken Quesadillas with Red and Green Salsa
- Cocoa-spiced Beef Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
- Hazelnut-Coated Salmon Steaks
- Mustard-Crusted Roast Pork
- Chicken Dijon
- Salads and Dressings
- Side Dishes
Makes 4 Servings
1 bag (12oz) frozen vegetable stir-fry
1 tablespoon peanut oil or vegetable oil
1 tablespoon ginger, minced
1 tablespoon garlic, minced (about 2–3 cloves)
1 tablespoons fresh scallions (green onions), minced
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon Asian hot chili sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
12oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- Thaw frozen vegetables in the microwave (or place entire bag in a bowl of hot water for about 10 minutes). Set aside until step 7.
- Heat oil in a large wok or sauté pan on medium heat.
- Add ginger, garlic, and scallions, and stir fry until cooked, but not brown; about 2–3 minutes.
- Add the rice vinegar, chili sauce, and brown sugar to the pan, and bring to a simmer.
- In a bowl, mix cornstarch with chicken broth, and add to the pan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Lower temperature to a gentle simmer.
- Add chicken, and stir continually for 5–8 minutes.
- Add vegetables, and mix gently. Simmer with lid on to reheat; about 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, and mix gently.
- Divide into four even portions, and serve.
221 Calories, 6g Total Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 51mg Cholesterol, 287mg Sodium, 3g Total Fiber, 23g Protein, 21g Carbohydrates, 460mg Potassium