Men should have their PSA checked every year. This is the blood marker for prostate cancer, and the test is easy.
- Main Dishes
- Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs
- Sizzled Green Beans with Crispy Prosciutto & Pine Nuts
- Spicy Tuna Wrap
- Chicken Breast & Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Chipotle-Orange Broccoli
- Sweet-and-Sour Chicken
- Broiled Sirloin with Spicy Mustard and Apple Chutney
- Greek-style Flank Steak with Tangy Yogurt Sauce
- Corn and Black Bean Burritos
- Chicken Quesadillas with Red and Green Salsa
- Cocoa-spiced Beef Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
- Hazelnut-Coated Salmon Steaks
- Mustard-Crusted Roast Pork
- Chicken Dijon
- Salads and Dressings
- Side Dishes
Makes 4 Servings
1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
1 cup chopped red or green apple
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup red or green seedless grapes, halved
1/4 cup walnut pieces
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8 ounces vanilla low-fat yogurt
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Add cranberries, apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts to medium serving bowl and toss to mix.
- Add yogurt to 2-cup measure and stir in the cinnamon and vanilla extract (if desired). Drizzle over the fruit salad in serving bowl and toss to blend.
Per serving: 165 calories, 6 g protein, 26 g carbohydrate, 5.5 g fat, 0.9 g saturated fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 2.5 g fiber, 67 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 30%.
Recipe Courtesy of: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=60598