Sleep Tight. For a good night’s sleep, avoid TV or laptops when you’re in bed.
- Main Dishes
- Spicy Tuna Wrap
- Chicken Breast & Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Chipotle-Orange Broccoli
- Sweet-and-Sour Chicken
- Broiled Sirloin with Spicy Mustard and Apple Chutney
- Greek-style Flank Steak with Tangy Yogurt Sauce
- Corn and Black Bean Burritos
- Chicken Quesadillas with Red and Green Salsa
- Cocoa-spiced Beef Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
- Hazelnut-Coated Salmon Steaks
- Mustard-Crusted Roast Pork
- Chicken Dijon
- Salads and Dressings
- Side Dishes
Makes 4 Servings
3 large cucumbers
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
1 cup water
6 ounces (3/4 cup) gin
1/2 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons agave syrup, (see Note)
- Cut 12 thin slices of cucumber for garnish.
- Peel and chop the rest of the cucumber; transfer to a food processor, add rosemary and puree.
- Pour the puree through a fine-mesh strainer set over a medium bowl or large measuring cup. Press on the solids to extract all the juice.
- Add water, gin, lemon juice and agave syrup to the cucumber juice; stir until the agave is dissolved.
- Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with cucumber slices and rosemary sprigs.
Per serving: 169 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 18 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 1 g fiber; 6 mg sodium; 241 mg potassium
Recipe Courtesy of: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/cucumber_lemonade_chiller.html