Tobacco companies add chemicals to their products. Quit using tobacco and stop poisoning your system.
- Main Dishes
- Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs
- Sizzled Green Beans with Crispy Prosciutto & Pine Nuts
- Spicy Tuna Wrap
- Chicken Breast & Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Chipotle-Orange Broccoli
- Sweet-and-Sour Chicken
- Broiled Sirloin with Spicy Mustard and Apple Chutney
- Greek-style Flank Steak with Tangy Yogurt Sauce
- Corn and Black Bean Burritos
- Chicken Quesadillas with Red and Green Salsa
- Cocoa-spiced Beef Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
- Hazelnut-Coated Salmon Steaks
- Mustard-Crusted Roast Pork
- Chicken Dijon
- Salads and Dressings
- Side Dishes
Makes 4 Servings
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, (about 4 ounces each), cut into 1-inch strips
1 dash salt
1 dash black pepper
1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until the onion becomes tender, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Turn the heat up to medium-high. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet. Sauté the chicken until it is golden brown on all sides, about 4 minutes.
- Quickly add the chicken broth and stir with a wooden spoon to release any caramelized bits that are stuck to the pan. Cook until the chicken broth has reduced by half. Stir in the mustard.
Per Chicken Breast: Calories 168, Carbohydrate 2g, Fat 5g, Fiber 0g, Protein 27g, Saturated Fat 1g, Sodium 154mg
Recipe Courtesy of: http://www.foodfit.com/recipes/recipe.asp?rid=948&yield=4