A yearly vaccination
is the best protection
against the flu.
Wash your hands
and cover your
mouth and nose
when you cough or
sneeze to keep from
- Main Dishes
- Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs
- Sizzled Green Beans with Crispy Prosciutto & Pine Nuts
- Spicy Tuna Wrap
- Chicken Breast & Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Chipotle-Orange Broccoli
- Sweet-and-Sour Chicken
- Broiled Sirloin with Spicy Mustard and Apple Chutney
- Greek-style Flank Steak with Tangy Yogurt Sauce
- Corn and Black Bean Burritos
- Chicken Quesadillas with Red and Green Salsa
- Cocoa-spiced Beef Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
- Hazelnut-Coated Salmon Steaks
- Mustard-Crusted Roast Pork
- Chicken Dijon
- Salads and Dressings
- Side Dishes
Makes 6 Servings
1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the asparagus by cutting off the last inch or so of the woody stalk.
- Place the asparagus stalks on a baking sheet. Brush them with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes, until the stalks begin to get tender on the outside. (Thin asparagus spears will take less time than thick spears.)
- Toss with the vinegar and serve.
Per Serving: Calories 41, Carbohydrate 4g, Fat 3g, Fiber 1g, Protein 2g, Saturated Fat 0g, Sodium 9mg
Recipe courtesy of: http://www.foodfit.com/recipes/recipe.asp?rid=207