Men should have their PSA checked every year. This is the blood marker for prostate cancer, and the test is easy.
- Main Dishes
- Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs
- Sizzled Green Beans with Crispy Prosciutto & Pine Nuts
- Spicy Tuna Wrap
- Chicken Breast & Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Chipotle-Orange Broccoli
- Sweet-and-Sour Chicken
- Broiled Sirloin with Spicy Mustard and Apple Chutney
- Greek-style Flank Steak with Tangy Yogurt Sauce
- Corn and Black Bean Burritos
- Chicken Quesadillas with Red and Green Salsa
- Cocoa-spiced Beef Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
- Hazelnut-Coated Salmon Steaks
- Mustard-Crusted Roast Pork
- Chicken Dijon
- Salads and Dressings
- Side Dishes
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1½-inch pieces
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1½-inch)
1 each red and green pepper, cut into 1½-inch pieces
½ cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto 8 long wooden skewers.
- Mix barbecue sauce and juice concentrate; brush half evenly onto kabobs.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is done, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce
Per serving: Calories: 260; Carbohydrates: 33g; Fat: 3g;
Fiber: 3g; Sodium: 510mg; Protein: 26
Recipe courtesy of www.kraftrecipes.com