Hold the Mayo! One tablespoon of regular mayonnaise has almost 100 calories.
- Main Dishes
- Sweet-and-Sour Chicken
- Broiled Sirloin with Spicy Mustard and Apple Chutney
- Greek-style Flank Steak with Tangy Yogurt Sauce
- Corn and Black Bean Burritos
- Chicken Quesadillas with Red and Green Salsa
- Cocoa-spiced Beef Tenderloin with Pineapple Salsa
- Hazelnut-Coated Salmon Steaks
- Mustard-Crusted Roast Pork
- Chicken Dijon
- Salads and Dressings
- Side Dishes
Makes 4 Servings
2 peaches, halved and pitted
1 teaspoon canola oil
2 scoops nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt or fruit sorbet
1 tablespoon toasted unsweetened coconut
- Preheat grill to high or light charcoal and allow time to reach high heat.
- Brush peach halves with oil.
- Grill until tender.
- Place two peach halves in each bowl and top with a scoop of frozen yogurt (or sorbet) and coconut.
Calories: 154, Carbohydrates: 28 g, Fat: 4 g, Fiber: 2 g, Protein: 4 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Sodium: 41 mg
Recipe Courtesy of: eatingwell.com/recipes/grilled_peach_sundaes.html