Get Moving. Our bodies need to move and exercise is critical to live well. Just 30 minutes, 3 times a week is a great start.
Aging with Grace – Dr. Sakeitha Crowder
Register Today for Learn to LiveWell: Aging with Grace
Join us at 6 pm Thursday, April 10, as Dr. Sakeitha Crowder of Goldsboro Medical Clinic kicks off our 2014 physicians’ lecture series in the Hospital auditorium.
Topics Will Include:
- The Natural Aging Process: What’s Normal and What Isn’t
- How to Know When to Ask for Help
- When Living Alone Is No Longer a Good Idea
- How to Inform Your Family of Your Health Care Wishes
- How to Break the Cycle of Inactivity
- The Importance of Socialization
Space is limited. Advance registration is requested. Call 919.731.6299 to learn more or Click here to register.
Meet the Speaker:
Dr. Sakeitha Crowder is a board-certified internal medicine specialist with Goldsboro Medical Clinic. With both fellowship-level training and subspecialty board certification in geriatric medicine, she helps older adults manage their changing health needs.
She also helps adults of all ages care for their physical, emotional and social well-being.