Cucumber Lemonade Chiller
Makes 4 Servings
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- 1 cup water
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) gin
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup, (see Note)
- Cut 12 thin slices of cucumber for garnish.
- Peel and chop the rest of the cucumber; transfer to a food processor, add rosemary and puree.
- Pour the puree through a fine-mesh strainer set over a medium bowl or large measuring cup. Press on the solids to extract all the juice.
- Add water, gin, lemon juice and agave syrup to the cucumber juice; stir until the agave is dissolved.
- Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with cucumber slices and rosemary sprigs.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
- 169 calories
- 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono)
- 0 mg cholesterol
- 18 g carbohydrates
- 1 g protein
- 1 g fiber
- 6 mg sodium
- 241 mg potassium
Recipe Courtesy of: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/cucumber_lemonade_chiller.html