Cranberry Waldorf Fruit Salad Recipe
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 cup chopped red or green apple
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup red or green seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Add cranberries, apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts to medium serving bowl and toss to mix.
- Add yogurt to 2-cup measure and stir in the cinnamon and vanilla extract (if desired). Drizzle over the fruit salad in serving bowl and toss to blend.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
- 165 calories
- 6 g protein
- 26 g carbohydrate
- 5.5 g fat
- 0.9 g saturated fat
- 3 mg cholesterol
- 2.5 g fiber
- 67 mg sodium
- Calories from fat: 30%
Recipe Courtesy of: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=60598